A Leaky Bladder Doesn't Have to Run Your Life
- Do you pee a little when you laugh or cough?
- Does jumping on the trampoline strike fear in you?
- Do you look for running routes with bathrooms?
- Do you avoid exercise to avoid the inconvenience of a leak?
- Do you choose outfits that will hide your bladder control pads?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE. There are over 3.5 million people (a conservative estimate) that live with urinary incontinence in Canada.
But there is good new, there is NON-SURGICAL treatment available and it's Health Canada approved! Currently the Elise and Perfect PFE are the only Health Canada approved devices for at home pelvic floor stimulation.
The pelvic floor is made up of a large sheet of muscles between your pubic bone and your tailbone, and these muscles help keep your bladder, vagina, uterus and bowel in place. These muscles can become stretched or weakened due to aging and due to pregnancy and their weakening can lead to some uncomfortable moments.